Did you know? Mark Zuckerberg who recently visited Nigeria considers himself an atheist, you also can’t block his account on Facebook , try and see..
When Mark Zuckerberg arrived in Nigeria unannounced, the internet space went wild about his visit, the 32-year-old tech entrepreneur surprisingly made a sudden visit and inspection of activities at the Co-Creation Hub, Yaba Lagos.
Here is a list of things you might not know about Mark.
- His Net-worth is estimated to be US$53.7 billion
2) Mark Zuckerberg is on Twitter as @finkd where he has over 423,000 followers but has posted only 19 tweets as of the time of writing this article.
3) His full name is Mark Elliot Zuckerberg and he was born on May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York into a comfortable, well-educated family.
4) Mark Zuckerberg‘s interest in programming developed when his parents gifted him the book C++ for Dummies.
5) He was accused of cheating: Harvard students Cameron Winklevoss, Tyler Winklevoss and Divya Narenya sent Zuckerberg a cease-and-desist letter, accusing him of independently developing thefacebook.com while he was hired to work on their social networking project, HarvardConnection. According to promotional material later published by ConnectU’s lawyers, Facebook settled with the founders of “ConnectU”, the Winklevoss twins and Divya Narendra, for a purported $65 million.
6) Facebook is blue because Zuckerberg is red-green color blind. “Blue is the richest color for me. I can see all of blue,” he once said to an ABC News reporter.
7) Zuckerberg considers himself an atheist.
10) In October 2010, Zuckerberg took a bunch of Facebook staffers to a public theater to see “The Social Network,” the movie about the founding of Facebook. In public comments afterward, he criticized the film’s portrayal of him as someone who invented Facebook to gain social status.